Sunday, November 16, 2008

NEPTUNE!

Quilt Market has come and gone. So many shops asked us if we were going to be there. Unfortunately the rules and regulations require that we be in business for at least a year. Since we barely got our start in April, we couldn't go. I was so bummed. I hated missing out on that sneak peak of all the fabulous fabric to come next year.

But GUESS WHAT!?

Thanks to an awesome friend who has been a huge catalyst in getting us going with these patterns, I was able to score NEPTUNE by TULA PINK for Moda. Here's a little glance. If you haven't seen it, you should check it out. I absolutely LOVE IT! And because I just can't stand to let it sit I've already designed 3 Patterns from this fabric!
You better keep checking back, I'll be posting pictures as soon as they're quilted!
(p.s. I'm working on scoring more 'sample spree' fabric....I'll keep you posted)

1 comment:

Mobile app development company said...

Informative article. Thanks for sharing. I would like to share information about the company. Join us on a transformative journey where pixels meet purpose, and ideas materialize into interactive experiences. Our Mobile App Development Company in Pune is not just a service provider; we are your partners in the digital revolution, dedicated to crafting solutions that transcend boundaries and redefine possibilities.