Sunday, April 26, 2009

So that's why I call myself "CRAZY!"

Ok gals. I know I go few and far between with these posts. But life is out-of-control right now! Besides having 3 grade-school aged children and a husband recovering from a back injury I also have had finals for school this last week (I take courses online- trying to get a degree) and a trade-show PLUS market to get ready for! Last week was a killer. This week looks a little better. Now, if we could just get rid of this rain/snow business and get some real SPRING weather.

I've got some really fun projects in the works with some up-and-coming lines! I was able to get my hands on some sample fabric- even before market! But I'm not saying WHAT until they're ready. Sorry. Don't worry, it'll be worth the wait!

See you soon!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I'm sorry your so busy. I remember the days. Can I help you with anything to get ready for market? I'm available and you know where to find me. And I can't wait to see what your cooking up for all of us "crazy" quilters. Good luck with everything.