Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Thanks so much for all of your comments. I noticed a common thread among comments although I am not surprised. So many of you wished for FABRIC. Oh how I wish I could send each and every one of you a package for Christmas. But even I don't think I have enough fabric for that. Besides, the shipping alone is enough to put me under. :o)
However, I have gone through my inventory and found a few more surprises which means a few more of you are going to get your Christmas wish.

I went to Random.org to generate the winners and will post the winners in the order of the number that was generated. I wanted to put their comments on here but Blogger was being stupid and wouldn't let me cut and paste and there was no way I was hand typing them all. But if you haven't already, take a minute and read through them- they're fantastic!

The first number will be the winner of the most sought after prize- the 'Authentic' fat quarters:
#42- TJ

Next, the 'Nature's Notebook' Layer Cake:
#62- Laura T.

Also, I found (2) 'Swanky' Charm Packs. They will go to:
#50- Kim

(3) 'Yuletide Blessings' Charm Packs go to:
#34- aka Dragonfly Photography

A 'Peace on Earth' Layer Cake will go to:
#9- Laura

And a stack of coordinating 3 1/2" squares (I can't remember the name of the line- but it's beautiful!):
#60- Pokey

Also, I thought I would do a little something extra fun-
For the first and last people that commented (since your numbers seem less likely to get picked than any others) you will each get (3) stacks from a "Moda Sampler Box". These are 2 1/2" squares, one of each fabric in the line, from fabric lines yet to be released. It's a total SNEAK PEAK! These go to:
#1- Water Lovers...
#71- Rapier Family

Remember to email me with your shipping info. so I can send them out ASAP!

This was so much fun! I'm not trying to be cheesy, but honestly, I do love giving the best!

Keep an eye out on Moda Bake Shop in the next few weeks- I have another 'Scrap Bag' project I'm finishing up! ;o)

6 comments:

Kim @ Life of a Modern Mom said...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I am so excited I won! :) Thank you SO much. I'll e-mail right now. Merry Christmas!

TJ said...

I can't believe it! I REALLY wanted to win. Thank you and thank you random.org!!!!! I'm so excited!

Laura said...

YAY!! Im so excited!!

Thanks so much!

Unknown said...

random is random, first and last don't matter . . . but i'm sure you just wanted a reason to give away some more goodies =)

Pokey said...

Thank you so much! I'll be standing by my mailbox! you are so sweet, thank you *smile*

Vloggerlyfe said...

I just wanted to let you know that Bloggy Blog Designz is having another blog design giveaway! Here is what we are giving away:

A Basic Package

A $40 Giftcard

A $30 Giftcard

A $20 Giftcard

55% off Any Package

45% off Any Package

See our site for details! www.bloggyblogdesignz.com