Monday, August 16, 2010

Stash Busting!

Remember a few weeks ago when I held my Stash Sale? Well I've had people trickling in the past couple weeks so it's been hard to post. Everytime I would post something, someone would come over and buy it. But I'm posting now!

These are just a few of the goodies that I still have left. Everything shown here can be purchased on my Etsy shop later today. Have fun 'screen' shopping! :o)

5 FQ's from 'It's a Hoot' by Momo (teal and brown)
SOLD

6 FQ's from 'It's a Hoot' by Momo (Brown and Red) *heart!*

6 FQ's from 'It's a Hoot' by Momo (Green and pink)
SOLD
5 FQ's from 'It's a Hoot' by Momo (Aqua and Grey)

Scrap roll- 'Blush' by Basic Grey
SOLD

Scrap Roll- 'Arcadia' by Sanae
SOLD

Scrap Roll- 'Soiree' by Lila Tueller

46- 5" squares of 'Arcadia' by Sanae
SOLD

23- 10" squares of 'Arcadia' by Sanae
SOLD

24- 1/3yd cuts of varying Batiks: Blue to Green
SOLD

Alphabet Panel (great for making an ABC book!)
SOLD

6- 1/2 yd cuts from 'Bubblegum Basics' by Quilt Soup and
'Angel Houses' by Bunny Hill (for Henry Glass)
SOLD
a STACK of varying 6 1/2" flannel squares in fall colors.
(Just waiting to be turned into a beautiful rag quilt!)
SOLD
a STACK of Fig Tree Charm squares- varying lines.
Over 80 charms (I think it was close to 100, or just over)
An INCH and a HALF high- thats a lot of charms!
SOLD
'Objects of Desire' Layer Cake by Sandy Gervais
SOLD

'Punctuation' Layer Cake by American Jane

'Winter' Jelly Roll by Minick and Simpson *heart*
SOLD
I didn't have time to list prices here. So sorry. But if you see something you like- you better hurry. I only have 1 of each item.
More to come: TONS of FQ's!!!

5 comments:

Sequana said...

I'm gonna love the things I picked up. I'm really glad I showed up at your blog today. *S*

annie in chicago

Trish said...

:( I can't find the plaid ones sold or listed at all, and I really would love them. Am I missing them somewhere?

Emily Herrick said...

Trish, hopefully you read this. I haven't listed them because I wanted to count them first so I could put the quantity on Etsy. Look for it later tonight.

Thanks,
Emily

Trish said...

Emily - I will be watching your Etsy shop closely, then! Thank you!

Trish said...

I missed them :( I even had your shop rss in my Google Reader