Friday, April 8, 2011

Don't be jealous

Yes, this is where I am headed today. Ok, not that place exactly, but close. And you're right, it won't actually look like that when I get there at midnight. But you get the idea. Oh yeah, and we don't even drink wine! :o) I haven't been home in over a year and a half. Can you tell I'm a little excited? With all my health issues last year it just made it impossible to get away. I am mostly looking forward to seeing the babies. Yes, the babies....that aren't really babies anymore. Well, one of them is. My Brother just younger than me has a little (BIG!) 7 mo. old that I have yet to snuggle with. And my one and only sister has a cute little boy that is almost 1! Haven't seen that little guy either. Can't wait to squish him all up. And of course, the sweet little girl niece that is about 16 mo. I have met her once (last month) but I cannot wait to see her cute face again! I'm hoping this trip goes off without a hitch. My kids are a lot older since the last time we traveled and they have DS's now. I'm crossing my fingers that 11 hours in the car doesn't kill any of us!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Have a great trip. When I was a kid we had car Bingo. LOL. A Nintendo DS...big improvement.

Yvonne said...

So happy for you that you ar going to be reunited with your family after so long! Have a save trip and enjoy your stay!

Kira said...

I am jealous. We all want to go. Hope the passes are clear for you.