Tuesday, February 21, 2012

call me Mrs. Crazy

Last year when I posted this - I wasn't exaggerating. Itseriously was the best weekend ever. But don't feel like you missed out completely because you, too, can have the best weekend ever at this years


Besides the fun I mentioned in my post last year of meeting new friends, learning new techniques, stalking your favorite bloggers  :o)  and eating delicious food, there's another fantastic reason to attend this year

I'm TEACHING!!!

I can't wait. SS2012 is going to be a PARTY!  Hope you can come join us.
Sign up for the newsletter so you will have all the up-to-date info.
And hopefully I'll see you there!





I just took a peek at the Flickr group for the block contest- WOW!  There are some really cool blocks in there. I'm beginning to wonder how on earth I'm going to pick my favorites. Yikes!  :o)

4 comments:

Melissa Corry said...

I am so excited. I loved it last year and your class sounds awesome. I know I would love to learn more about quilting for the big guy and 2 little guys in my life :)

Cindy said...

I'm so happy for you. It was so much fun last year and I'm counting down until SS 2012.

rubyslipperz1052 said...

I just signed up to get the newsletter. It sounds like lots of fun!

hugZ,
annie
anniesrubyslipperz.com

Tsoniki said...

Very cool!

Even though I've been sewing and quilting for years, I just recently became familiar with the online quilting world. I'm still shocked it took me this long! I am following tons of great new blogs and looking forward to attending the Sewing Summit!