Friday, March 9, 2012

Charging

My camera died. Well, just the battery. The thing is since the battery stays charged for so long I don't have to charge it that often. But now that I do I can't find the charger! I have looked EVERYWHERE. I hope to find it soon or I just might have to order a new one. So in case you were wondering why I haven't posted- that's why. No pics. : (

Did you know registration for


is coming up soon?
I know you're going, right? 2 full days of classes and some of the most awesome teachers. I'm still pinching myself that I get to be among them.
Check it out and make sure you get your ticket. Last year was such a success I know this year is going to sell out fast.

One more thing-
Today is the LAST DAY to enter the block contest. Finalists will go up Monday for your vote. Remember what the Grand Prize is? Hmmm, guess you'll have to go remind yourself. : )

See you Monday!

No comments: