Thursday, March 1, 2012

For your convenience

I know I kinda left you with a cliffhanger the other day- but that's how things go. Don't worry, you won't have to wait too much longer to see what was in my FedEx package. All in good time. :o)

I spent the better part of last week cutting fabric. Lots of fabric. And this is what I have to show for it:

HALL OF FAME precuts!

I know you're just as excited as I am. Seriously. It is so much easier then the fabric is already cut and packaged up for you!  And what's great about these is that the 10" squares and the 5" squares come with 58 pieces of fabric (2 of each print!).

They're for sale in my Etsy shop right now!
I only have limited amounts of each so if you're interested- you might want to check them out soon.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Awesome! But what I REALLY want is your "Going Coastal" line. I had put it on my Christmas wish list for my husband and he did not come through, and now I can't find cuts of it anywhere. Can you help direct me to anything from a set of squares to a FQ bundle?? Please???

Cindy Sharp said...

Just the thingfor my house full of boys.