Thursday, March 15, 2012

Piece of Pie

Yesterday was Pie/Pi day (3-14). I really wanted to post this yesterday but I was otherwise incapactiated. Ok, not that bad. But I did manage to catch the nasty cold that teh rest of my family has had for the last week. I mean, all I did was cater to theri every need including lots of snuggles and hugs. Make me wonder how I managed to get it!? (sarcasm- love it!)

I'm feeling somewhat better today much in part to my hubs picking up where I've left off the last couple days. Thanks hubs!!!

So in honor of PIE day- I prefer to celebrate this way since I'm not mathematically inclined in the slightest- I wanted to remind you about the

April 18-21
It's gonna be a party ya'll!
 (said in my best Paula Dean accent  :)


I'm teaching CLAMBAKE 

 and it's not too late to register!

Hope to see you there!  :o)

No comments: