Friday, November 8, 2013

NEW PATTERNS

Now that I've shown you what everyone else has been doing, it's time to show you what I've been up to.

I've been working on New Patterns! All of these patterns are available NOW for wholesale purchase by shops. They are also being carried by major distributors. Quilters- if you see patterns you'd like, rush to your LQS and tell them to order!


Hex-Plus has been in the works for a while now and the pattern is finally available. You can purchase the PDF here. I'll be telling you more about the design process of Hex Plus in a post next week. :o)


Sweet Cream is one of those quilts I stitched up ages ago and finally decided to write up a pattern for it. The block is a simple variation of a churn dash block and looks so yummy in Fig Tree fabrics


I love the graphic effect of Genevieve, designed by the fabulous Natalie Smith.


Another design by Natalie, Interweave combines two of my favorite things: Technicolor and Plaid! 
Join us on Monday to learn more about Natalie here on the blog!




My popular book Geared for Guys is SOLD OUT of hard copies. Unfortunately I can't have them reprinted. :( A PDF version of the book is still available in it's entirety (in my Etsy shop) but for the rest of you I've decided to release some of the more popular titles from the book as single patterns! Now you can make awesome quilts for those guys in your life that they'll love as much as you do.

No what are you waiting for!? GET SEWING! :o)




5 comments:

Anne D said...

Great new patterns. I especially love Genevieve with the baby quilt. Great idea to release single patterns from the book. I wish I bought the book before it sold out!

Yvonne said...

Love hour new patterns Em!

Sarah @ Fabric Seeds said...

I still have a couple hard copies of Geared For Guys available in my shop. You can find the listing here: http://tinyurl.com/nk58r6b
I've also ordered a few of these patterns, just waiting for them to arrive!

Carli The Quilter said...

Congrats, every pattern is lovely!

Jenn4653 said...

Great patterns, love the Geared for Guys patterns!