Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Holiday Slacker

 I've been a serious slacker lately here on the blog. I was going to blame it on the Holiday season, but I'm not sure that's entirely true. Mostly it's because I've been bit by the genealogy bug and have spent countless hours on the computer researching dead relatives. It is so addicting!

Since it's already Tuesday and I was supposed to pick last weeks winner on Friday I figure I better get to it. But first, take a peek at some lovely sample quilts that I just listed in my Etsy shop. Click on each picture to see the listing.







And now for the moment you've all been waiting for, 
last weeks winner of a Crazy Old Ladies quilt pattern is:

Michele T

Now get back to work, there's still lots of sewing to do! ;o)

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

In my opinion, Genealogy is a pretty good excuse for not blogging. I should probably spend less time blogging and more time doing genealogy...

Unknown said...

I have been guilty of this as well, I was finishing a few stitcheries to give as gifts, and I also have so much going on in my brain, what gifts to buy, what food to serve, house cleaning, the garden etc., I am sure I would rather be looking for my dead relatives. Well I have just managed to get four blogs out this week, now to think about the food for Christmas day. Have a wonderful christmas, Best wishes Wendy

KaHolly said...

It's that time of year! I've been slack, as well. Congratulations to Michele! It's always such fun to be a winner. Love all of your projects. I'm just learning to FMQ and appreciate the inspiration!

Lisa in Port Hope said...

So many other things, like baking and wrapping, are eating up my sewing time. Oops, I also need to start a project for a blog hop in January.