Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Aurifil Designer of the Month- MAY

Can you believe it's May!? I've been up to my ears in market prep the last few weeks, some days I can't remember what day it is. But I am well aware that market is just around the corner (next week!) and I still have so much to do.

I haven't been good about posting the Aurifil designers each month, but I'm going to start now.


This month's designer is one of my favorite people, ever. Amy Smart is the most genuinely thoughtful and amazingly talented person I know. I'm sure you're already well aware of the quilty goodness over at her blog Diary of a Quilter, but if you've been living under a rock you really must check it out. So many fun tutorials, tips and resources. She really is amazing!

Head over to AURIFIL to read all about Amy's creative journey and to see her block.

I know some of you are following along all ready, but for the rest of you - it's not too late!
These blocks go together so quickly you can get caught up in no time.

HAPPY SEWING!

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

In a week already!? How exiting! I hope you are going to have such a fun an succesfull time!

Mobile app development company said...

Amazing article. Thanks for sharing with us. I would like to share the information about the Hybrid application development company. Our hybrid applications are designed with a user-centric approach, ensuring an intuitive and engaging experience for your audience. We prioritize seamless integration with device features, optimal performance, and efficient maintenance to guarantee the longevity and success of your application.